Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding :-)

My best friend's wedding reception was last weekend. I was the Matron of Honor...gave a speech and everything! Julie and I have been best friend's since the 4th grade when I left one soccer team to go and play on the team her mom coached. I've been blessed to have her in my life these last 20 years, as well as the rest of her family. She is also Ella's God-Mother. Ella spent the morning with us at the salon getting our hair done, but then she stayed with Josh while we had pics and they all came later to the reception. It was a perfect reception! Ella even had an admirer...a little boy brought a flower to her on the dance floor. It was pretty darn cute! The last pic is one of me with all of my best friends - Christina, Melissa, Julie and Jennifer. And the little baby boy in the pics is Julie's son, Kade Ryan. He is was born on June 12th and he's just precious!










No comments: