skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Kreps Family
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Sloane's Baptism
Here are just a few pictures. I have more of the actual baptism on a CD, but for some reason, they won't download to our computer. If I can ever get them to, I will post them! She slept through the whole thing...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(23)
►
October
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(25)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(23)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(3)
Ella loves her Batman mask!
Skating party!
Sloane's Baptism
►
October
(10)
►
September
(6)
About Me
Angela
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment