Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm back!

Well it looks like I am back to blogging!! It is just such a great idea so that family members out of town can keep up with our family and see how much the girls are growing. These pictures are the first pictures the girls got taken together on Ella's third birthday. Sloane is 3 months in these pictures.






4 comments:

Raina McKinstry said...

Horray! I'm so glad you started this up again. I'm adding you to the blogs that I'll track (you're on a short list of only 2 people!) :) The girls are perfect!

Jay said...

Hi Angela, Josh, Ella, and Sloane -
great job on the blog and a great way for us to keep up on everything and everybody since we live so far apart! I have the worlds cutest granddaughters and I am so proud of them! Keep up the good work Angela! Talk to you soon. We love you...Dad / Grandpa Texas

Gretchen said...

She is holding her up so well!!!

Gretchen said...

I meant to say holding her head up so well!